Dull, dry skin.
Wrinkles and crepieness
Looking + feeling tired.
Where did your ‘natural glow’ go?
Stop simply hoping that you’ll keep your looks – it’s time to turn things around – naturally.
Join me for this 1-hour online workshop where I’ll share the secrets to looking younger, naturally – with specific anti-aging foods and natural beauty ingredients.
Because I’m a health coach, I not only give you information, but I teach you specific strategies to put it into action, so you’ll start seeing results immediately. And when we’re talking anti-aging, that’s what we really want – visible results.
In this 1-hour online workshop you’ll learn:
- 3 common foods that might be making you look + feel older
- the 4 major signs of old-looking skin, and how to improve them naturally
- my favorite delicious anti-aging foods to stock up on
- the natural oils and ingredients for younger looking skin
- effective anti-aging recipes you can make in minutes
- a simple natural beauty routine for younger looking skin
Join me for this 1-hour online workshop and you’ll also receive:
- A recording of the 1-hour workshop to keep, so you can watch it whenever you want
- Handouts and recipes from the workshop
- A list of my recommended resources and suppliers
- Clear action-steps so you can put your new anti-aging knowledge into action immediately!
You can watch the workshop at your convenience. You’ll have lifetime access so you can review and re-watch it whenever you want!
Anti-Aging Online Workshop
(Plus VAT if you live in the European Union)
But if you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact me within 30 days of purchase and I’ll give you a complete refund, no questions asked!
About Amanda Cook
Amanda Cook is an award-winning Certified Holistic Health Coach specializing in natural health and beauty.
She teaches women how to look and feel naturally radiant through whole foods, natural beauty and herbal remedies. Amanda’s workshops have been featured in The Sunday Telegraph and Natural Health Magazine. Amanda’s advice has appeared in The Huffington Post UK, MindBodyGreen, TinyBuddha and Bliss.com. She teaches in-person and online natural beauty workshops, and works with women one-on-one in her Natural Radiance Coaching program.