I’m living in Hong Kong until January 2018.
Because I work online I can work from anywhere in the world. So when my husband had the opportunity to work in Hong Kong, we jumped at the chance.
I’m most excited right now about being a Digital Storyteller, and focusing on photojournalism and writing while living in Asia.
Other things I’m currently obsessed with…
- Travel (51 countries and counting…)
- Herbal Medicine, wild food, foraging, natural beauty
- Genealogy, tracing my ancestry, and DNA testing!
- Eating all the local food (dumplings! noodles! bao! milk tea!)
- Food markets
- Books: The Big Leap, Pillars of the Earth, Shantaram, Big Magic
- Magazines I read every month: National Geographic, The Economist, Bust
- Home brewing Kombucha.
- Did I mention photography and writing? 🙂
Last updated September 18, 2017.
This is a Now Page, read more about them here.
Never miss a story!
Sign up here get the latest stories + re(discoveries) delivered to you by email!